SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Place eight small glasses in a shallow baking pan; set aside.
2. In a small bowl sprinkle gelatin over the water. Do not stir. Let stand 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan stir together sugar and 1/2 cup of the half-and-half. Heat over medium heat until hot but not boiling. Add gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat. Whisk in yogurt until smooth. Stir in remaining half-and-half and vanilla. Pour into glasses. Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours or until set.*
4. Meanwhile, prepare Lime Syrup. Toss peaches in the Lime Syrup. To serve, top panna cottas with peaches and some of the syrup. If desired, top with lime slices and pistachios.
1. In a small saucepan combine lime juice, sugar, and the water. Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, about 8 minutes or until slightly thickened. Syrup will thicken more as it cools.