SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Finely shred enough peel from 1 of the limes to make 1 teaspoon; set aside. Juice limes to make 1/4 cup juice. In a small bowl whisk together 1/4 cup lime juice, the olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper.
2. Cut zucchini lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Cut cauliflower crosswise into 4 equal slices. Cut red onion crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Brush vegetable slices with some of the olive oil mixture.
3. For a charcoal grill, grill vegetable slices on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals until crisp-tender, carefully turning vegetables once using a wide spatula. Allow 5 to 6 minutes for zucchini slices and 10 to 12 minutes for cauliflower and onion slices. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place vegetables on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as above.) Remove vegetables from grill as they get done.
4. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan bring water to boiling. Stir in couscous and 1 teaspoon lime peel. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff couscous mixture with a fork.
5. To serve, drizzle vegetables and couscous with remaining oil mixture. Top with parsley. Makes 4 servings.