SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a small bowl, combine refried beans and salsa. Spread refried bean mixture in a 2-quart rectangular dish. In a small bowl, combine ranch salad dressing and taco seasoning; stir in chicken.
2. Spoon on top of the beans in an even layer. Spoon guacamole in small mounds on top of the chicken mixture. Carefully spread to an even layer.
3. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 6 hours before serving. Just before serving, place Graveyard Characters into dip. Sprinkle the graves with chopped olives and shredded lettuce.
4. Serve with tortilla chips.
1. Using cookie cutters or a knife, cut tortillas into gravestones, cats, owls, bats, fence rails, and a tree. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until firm and crisp. Cool on rack.