SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare each package of gelatin according to package directions, except add only the boiling water called for; stir to dissolve the gelatin. Do not add any additional water.
2. Prepare lime-flavored gelatin in a 4-cup container; prepare orange- and cherry-flavored gelatins in separate 2-cup containers. Cover the containers and chill at least 2 hours or until set.
3. Cut gelatin into 1/2-inch cubes. Place about one-third of each flavor of gelatin in a blender container. Add one can or bottle of lemon-lime carbonated beverage.
4. Cover and pulse with 2 to 3 on/off turns or until the gelatin and broken up into smaller pieces. Stir in one-third of the cherries. Pour into serving glasses.
5. Repeat with the remaining gelatin and carbonated beverage. If desired, garnish with rubber frogs.