SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a large bowl, combine cookie dough, melted white chocolate, and flour. Divide dough in half. Cover and chill about 1 hour or until dough is easy to handle.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. On a lightly floured surface, roll half of the dough at a time until 1/8 inch thick. Use a 2-1/2- to 3-inch snowflake-shape cookie cutter to cut out dough. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Transfer to a wire rack; cool.
4. Spread Creamy White Glaze over cookies. While still wet, sprinkle with coconut. Let stand until glaze is set. Makes about 36 cookies.
1. In a small bowl, stir together frosting and milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until glaze reaches a drizzling consistency. Makes about 1 cup.