SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar. Beat until combined, scraping bowl occasionally. Add vanilla and cooled chocolate, beating until combined.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually beat in as much flour mixture to butter mixture as you can with the mixer, beating until combined. Stir in any remaining flour mixture. Shape dough into two 1-inch-diameter logs, about 9 inches long. Carefully wrap logs in plastic wrap. Freeze 30 minutes or until logs are firm enough to slice.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Unwrap logs and cut into 1/4-inch slices. Place slices 1 inch apart on prepared cookie sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 6 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Transfer to wire racks; cool completely.
4. Using a star tip, pipe a small amount of Chocolate-Hazelnut "Mousse" mixture onto each cookie. Top each with a toasted hazelnut. Makes about 72 cookies.
1. In a medium bowl beat butter and chocolate hazelnut spread with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until combined. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until smooth. Add milk to get a piping consistency.