SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a small saucepan melt semisweet chocolate over low heat, stirring frequently; cool slightly.
2. Stir in light-colored corn syrup until combined (do not overmix). Transfer mixture to a large sheet of waxed paper. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 6 to 24 hours or until dry.
3. Gently knead mixture for 10 to 15 strokes or until smooth and pliable. If mixture is too soft, chill in the refrigerator about 15 minutes or until easy to handle.*
4. To make leaves, shape half the chocolate mixture into a ball. Flatten slightly; place between 2 sheets of waxed paper dusted lightly with powdered sugar. Roll to 1/8-inch thickness.
5. Use 2-inch cookie cutters to cut chocolate. Repeat with remaining half.
6. Dust leaves with cocoa powder or colored decorative sugar.