SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Coat 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. In medium bowl combine yeast and sugar. Stir in water, oil, and 1/2 tsp. salt. Stir in flours and oats. Cover; let stand in warm place 20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. With damp hands press dough into prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, trim asparagus; bias-cut into 1-inch pieces. Place in microwave-safe bowl with 1/4 cup water. Loosely cover with plastic wrap. Microcook 1 to 2 minutes until crisp-tender; drain. Sprinkle crust with half the cheese. Top with asparagus, sliced eggs, tomatoes, ham, and remaining cheese. Bake 15 minutes more. Serve with Spicy Hollandaise for drizzling.
4. Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions adding chili powder to dry sauce mix and lemon juice to finished sauce. Serve with pizza. Makes 6 servings.
1. Prepare hollandaise sauce mix according to package directions. Stir in lemon juice and chili powder.