SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Heat 1 tsp. of the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat; add half of the cilantro and half of the green onions (use remaining for Fresh Salsa). Cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in enchilada sauce; gently stir in chips. Cook and stir until chips are coated in sauce; reduce heat to low.
2. Meanwhile, prepare Fresh Salsa.
3. For scrambled eggs, in medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, and 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper. In large skillet melt remaining 2 tsp. butter over medium heat; add eggs. With spatula, lift and fold partially cooked egg mixture from edges to center so that the uncooked egg portion flows underneath. Continue for 4 to 5 minutes or until eggs are cooked through, but still glossy and moist. Remove from heat.
4. To serve, slide chip mixture onto large platter. Top with eggs and Fresh Salsa. Serve with sour cream, cheese, and lime wedges. Makes 4 servings.
1. In bowl combine the reserved cilantro and green onions, grape tomatoes, avocado, serrano pepper, and the juice from half of the lime. Cut remaining lime half into wedges for serving.