SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Slice bottom half of pepper into thin rings; seed and chop remaining pepper. Set aside.
2. In large bowl whisk together eggs, half-and-half, mustard, lemon pepper seasoning, curry powder and salt; set aside.
3. In 12-inch nonstick oven-going skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add asparagus spears; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bright green. Remove with tongs; set aside. Add chopped sweet pepper and pea pods; cook 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes. Cook until tomato skins begin to pop. Arrange muffin pieces on top of vegetables. Slowly pour egg mixture over all, making sure to saturate muffin pieces. Top with asparagus spears, pressing lightly with the back of spoon.
4. Transfer to oven. Bake, uncovered, 12 minutes. Top with pepper rings and cheese. Turn oven to broil. Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until top is golden brown, cheese is melted, and eggs are set.
5. Loosen edges and carefully slide onto serving platter. Cut in wedges to serve. Top with fresh basil leaves. Makes 6 servings.