SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cut each potato into 8 wedges. Place in 12-inch skillet. Add water to cover; bring to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes. Add green beans; return to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes more. Drain; rinse in cold water.
2. Wipe out skillet to dry. Add bacon to skillet and cook until crisp. Drain on paper towels; reserve 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. (Reserve additional drippings to use as needed for cooking potatoes and eggs.)
3. Add mushrooms and garlic to skillet; cook over medium-high heat for 4 minutes. Remove from skillet. Cover to keep warm.
4. Add potato wedges to skillet. Cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning to brown on both sides and adding reserved drippings as needed. Remove from skillet.
5. To frizzle, break eggs into skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low; cook eggs for 4 to 5 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks start to thicken. For more doneness on top, cover during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
6. Line plates with spinach. Top with beans, bacon, mushrooms, potatoes, and one egg. Add Raspberry Dressing to skillet to warm. Drizzle salads with some dressing; pass remaining. Makes 4 servings.
1. In a bowl, whisk together canola oil, raspberry vinegar, honey, chipotle pepper sauce, mustard, cinnamon, and cumin.