SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Place pork chops in large plastic bag set in deep bowl. For brine, in small bowl combine water, salt, sugar, and 2 tsp. vanilla. Stir until salt and sugar are dissolved. Add to chops in bag. Seal bag; turn to coat. Refrigerated 6 to 24 hours.
2. In large bowl combine cabbage, green onion, raisins, snipped cilantro, and jalapeno pepper. In small bowl whisk together lime juice, 3 Tbsp. olive oil, and the honey. Add to cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes before serving.
3. Pat brown sugar onto cut sides of peach halves. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. In small bowl combine preserves, mustard, and 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Drain chops, discarding brine. Pat chops dry with paper towels. Spread preserves mixture on both sides of chops.
4. For charcoal grill, grill peaches and chops on rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill peaches 4 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned and just tender, turning once halfway through grilling. Grill chops 7 to 9 minutes or until slightly pink in the center (160 degrees F), turning once halfway through grilling. (For gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Add peach halves and chops to grill rack over heat. Cover; grill as above.)
5. Serve chops with slaw and sliced peaches. Garnish with cilantro sprigs. Makes 4 servings.