SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In large bowl combine eggs, 1/2 cup of the crushed tomatoes (reserve remaining tomatoes for Smoky Tomato Salsa), and crushed tortilla chips. Stir in onion, garlic, cumin, paprika, 1/2 tsp. each salt and black pepper. Add beef, pork, and corn; mix well. Shape mixture into a round loaf or oblong loaf to fit the slow cooker.
2. Crisscross three 18-inch strips of foil, folded to double thickness. (see Slow Easy, below). Place meat loaf in center of strips. Bring up foil strips to lift and transfer meat and foil to a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. (If needed, push meat away from side of slow cooker to avoid burning).
3. Cover, cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2-1/2 to 3 hours, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of loaf reads 160 degrees F.
4. Using foil strips, carefully lift meat loaf from cooker and place on cutting board. Pull foil from meat; discard. Scrape off any drippings from meat and discard. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with corn tortillas, Smoky Tomato salsa, avocado, green onion, cilantro, corn, and lime wedges.
1. In a medium bowl combine reserved tomatoes, green sweet pepper, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, lime juice, and salt.