SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare Chocolate Pastry. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Divide pastry in 24 balls. Evenly press each ball on bottom and sides of 24 ungreased 1-3/4-inch muffin cups, using floured fingers if necessary; set aside.
2. For filling, in small saucepan heat and stir chocolate and butter over medium-low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in egg, sugar, liqueur, and vanilla. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon filling in each pastry shell.
3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until pastry is firm and filling is puffed. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Run sharp thin-blade knife around tassie edges; carefully remove from pans. Cool on wire rack. Pipe or dollop on a small amount of Chocolate Buttercream.
4. To store, refrigerate tassies in single layer in airtight container up to 3 days. Makes 24 tarts.
1. In food processor, combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt; pulse to combine. Add butter. Cover; process until crumbly. In small bowl, whisk together egg yolk and cold water. Add to processor; pulse until a dough ball forms (add water if dry). If needed, cover and refrigerate until easy to handle.
1. In a medium mixing bowl beat butter on medium-high for 30 seconds. Gradually beat in 1 cup powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Beat in milk. Gradually beat in 1 cup powdered sugar until piping consistency.