SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Trim fat from roast; sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper on meat. Set aside.
2. In 6-quart slow cooker combine carrots, onions, garlic and jalapeno peppers. Place roast on top of vegetables.
3. In medium bowl combine coffee, seasoning mix, balsamic vinegar, bouillon, and bay leaf. Pour over roast in cooker.
4. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 9 to 10 hours.
5. Transfer roast to cutting board; cover and let rest 10 minutes. With slotted spoon, transfer vegetables to serving dishes (remove and discard bay leaf); cut up meat and add to bowls. Using a wire mesh strainer, strain sauce, reserving 2 cups. Place sour cream in a medium bowl; whisk in the 2 cups sauce. Spoon some sauce on beef; pass remaining. Sprinkle with Germolata. Makes 8 servings.
1. In a small bowl combine parsley, lemon peel, and garlic.