SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound chicken lightly until about 1/8 inch thick. Remove plastic wrap.
2. For sauce, in a medium saucepan, melt the 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in milk, broth, and wine. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Set aside.
3. For filling, in a medium skillet, heat the 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook until tender. Stir in crabmeat, crackers, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the sauce. Place about 1/4 cup of the filling on each piece of chicken. Fold in sides; roll up. Secure with wooden toothpicks, if necessary. In a large skillet, heat the 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Cook chicken rolls, half at a time, in hot butter until brown on all sides.
4. Arrange chicken rolls, seam sides down, in an ungreased 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Top with the remaining sauce. Bake, covered, about 35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Bake, uncovered, about 2 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Remove toothpicks, if using.
5. Transfer chicken to a serving platter. Whisk mixture in baking dish; pass with chicken.