SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. In a small bowl combine peanut butter, water, sugar, rice vinegar, and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
2. In a medium skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no pink remains. Add green onion and garlic; cook 1 minute more. Turn heat to low; add 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture (set the rest aside). Mix until chicken is coated; remove from heat.
3. Coat a 12 to 14-inch pizza pan, large cookie sheet or pizza screen with nonstick spray. Roll out Thin Crust Pizza Dough according to dough recipe. Slide onto prepared pan. Spread dough with remaining peanut sauce, adding water if needed to make it of spreading consistency. Top with chicken mixture, red pepper strips, and cheese.
4. Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust starts to brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cilantro. Slice into 8 slices. Serve immediately.
1. In a large bowl combine yeast, sugar, salt, water, olive oil, and flour with a wooden spoon. If needed, use wet hands to quickly work in any remaining flour (do not knead the dough). Cover the bowl with a towel and let stand at room temp for 40 to 50 minutes or until almost doubled in size. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill, covered with the towel, for 2 to 24 hours. Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. Shape into a ball. Cover and let stand for 20 minutes. Roll dough out to a 12- to 14-inch circle or a 12x8-inch rectangle. Use according to pizza recipes. For your favorite pizza: Transfer dough to a large cookie sheet or pizza pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Top as desired. Bake in a 475 degrees F oven for 11 to 14 minutes or until toppings are heated through and/or cheese is melted and crust starts to brown.