SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Divide chilled pastry into 8 portions. On a lightly floured surface roll each portion into a 7 inch circle. Line eight 4-3/8 to 5-inch foil or metal tart pans with pastry. Fold edge under and crimp. Prick bottom and sides of pastry with fork. Place on baking sheet.
2. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Cool on wire rack.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine milk, pudding mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Divide among the prepared crusts, spreading evenly. Cover lightly and chill at least 2 hours. To serve, top with Spiced Whipped Cream; sprinkle lightly with pumpkin pie spice. Makes 8 pies; each serves one or two.
1. In bowl combine flour, sugar, and salt. Using fork, cut in shortening and unsalted butter cut into 1/2-inch pieces until crumbly. Using fork, stir in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough just starts to form. Knead 2 or 3 times in bowl. Wrap with plastic wrap chill at lest 30 minutes.
1. In a chilled medium mixing bowl combine whipping cream, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form.