SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Scrub potatoes and prick with a fork. Brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon salt. Place potatoes in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Roast, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes or until soft. Cool until easy to handle.
2. Halve potatoes; scoop out flesh and discard skin. Press through a fine mesh sieve. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. In a small saucepan combine butter and whipping cream; cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a simmer. Fold into the sweet potatoes along with the maple syrup, nutmeg and remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish.
4. Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake chilled casserole, covered, for 55 minutes, stirring once. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F. Uncover and sprinkle marshmallows on potatoes. Bake, uncovered, 12 to 15 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. Sprinkle with toasted pecans. Serve immediately. Makes 8 (1/2-cup) servings plus leftovers