SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In small bowl stir together oil and melted butter until well combined. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until nearly firm, stirring occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil; set aside. In medium bowl combine flour, powdered sugar, and salt. With pastry blender or fork cut or stir in butter mixture until pieces are about pea-size. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of the flour mixture; gently toss with fork. Push moistened pastry to side of bowl. Repeat, suing 1 tablespoon water at a time, until all is moistened. Form pastry in a ball. (Dough may be wrapped and chilled up to 24 hours. Let stand at room temperature about 30 minutes or until easy to roll.)
3. Divide pastry in 6 equal portions. On lightly floured surface roll each portion to a 6-inch circle. Place on prepared baking sheet, leaving 1 inch between pastry rounds (some pastry may hang over edge of pan).
4. Spoon spreadable fruit on pastry; spread to make 2-inch circle. Top with plums and berries, leaving 2 inches of pastry edge. Fold and pleat pastry over filling. Use spatula to evenly space tarts on pan. Brush crust with milk.
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is bubbly and fruit is tender, covering tarts with foil the last 10 minutes of baking. Cool slightly on baking sheet or rack. Sprinkle cheese and drizzle honey. Serve warm. Makes 6 servings