SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Snip 2 tablespoons each of the parsley and cilantro. In small bowl combine snipped herbs with 1/2 teaspoon of the lime peel, 1 tablespoon of the oil and 1 clove of the garlic; set aside.
2. Trim fat from meat. Butterfly pork loin, see below. Brush with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Spread remaining minced garlic on surface. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and remaining parsley, cilantro, and lime peel. Roll roast to original shape. Tie at 2-inch intervals with 100 percent cotton kitchen string. Spread snipped herb mixture over outside of roast. Sprinkle with black pepper.
3. For charcoal grill, arrange medium-hot coals around a drip pan. Test for medium heat above pan. Place roast on grill rack over pan. Cover and grill 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the roast registers 150 degrees F. Add more coals as needed to maintain medium heat above drip pan. For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Adjust for indirect cooking. Grill as above.)
4. Remove roast from grill. Cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes (After standing, meat should be 160 degrees F.) Remove string. Slice and serve with Grilled Sweet Corn and Grilled Pineapple. Makes 4 to 6 servings plus leftover meat
1. Grill pineapple directly over coals, turning occasionally, during the last 5 to 10 minutes of grilling time.
1. Brush ears of corn with melted butter. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Grill, turning occasionally, directly over coals, during last 20 minutes of grilling time.