SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line eighteen 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups.
2. In large mixing bowl beat 1/2 cup butter, granulated sugar, and oil with electric mixer on medium speed to combine. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. In separate bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
4. Add half the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and blend well. Add 1/4 cup sour cream; blend. Add the remaining dry ingredients; blend. Add remaining sour cream and 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla; blend.
5. Fill lined cups three-quarters full. Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
6. Cool cupcakes on wire rack in pans 5 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely on wire racks.
7. Pour 1/4 cup chocolate liqueur in shallow bowl. Dip tops of cupcakes in the liqueur. Frost cupcakes with White Frosting using a pastry bag fitted with star tip, or use a spoon to dollop frosting. Top each cupcake with a raspberry or blackberry. Makes 18 cupcakes.
1. In large mixing bowl beat butter, liqueur, whipping cream, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium-high speed. Beat in powdered sugar until combined.