SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan; set aside. Prepare Pecan Streusel; set aside.For filling::
2. In a small bowl, stir together pumpkin, brown sugar, dried cranberries, and the 1 tablespoon flour; set aside.For Batter::
3. In a medium bowl, stir together the 2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add the granulated sugar and vanilla. Beat until combined, scraping side of bowl occasionally. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Alternately add flour mixture and sour cream to butter mixture, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined (batter will be stiff).
4. Spread 2-1/2 cups of the batter in the prepared pan, building up edge to form a 1-inch rim. Spoon pumpkin filling into center of pan, spreading to make an even layer. Carefully spoon the remaining batter in small mounds on top of the pumpkin filling; gently spread batter to cover pumpkin filling. Sprinkle Pecan Streusel over batter.
5. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Loosen and remove sides of springform pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Makes 12 servings.
1. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, and nutmeg. Cut in butter using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Makes about 1-1/2 cups.