SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine water, butter, peppermint extract, and salt. Bring to boiling. Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously. Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball that doesn't separate. Remove from heat. Cool for 10 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with a wooden spoon after each addition.
3. Pipe* or drop 12 mounds of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Using a moistened finger, smooth any rough peaks in the tops of the cream puffs.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and firm; cool. Cut tops from cream puffs; remove soft dough from insides.
5. Fill bottoms of cream puffs with scoops of peppermint ice cream. Replace tops. Arrange on a serving platter. If desired, garnish with broken peppermint sticks and drizzle with hot fudge sauce. Makes 12 cream puffs.