SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place flour in a medium bowl. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until pieces are pea-size. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the half-and-half over part of mixture. Gently toss with a fork and push to side of bowl. Repeat until all is moistened. Form dough into a ball.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough until slightly less than 1/8 inch thick. Using a 1-3/4-inch fluted round cookie cutter, cut out dough. Place cutouts 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges start to brown. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; cool.
4. Spread Powdered Sugar Frosting on bottoms of half of the cookies, using scant 1 teaspoon for each cookie. Top with the remaining cookies, bottoms sides down. Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
1. In a small bowl stir together powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, food coloring, and enough of the light cream or half-and-half to make a spreadable frosting.