SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously butter two 9x5x3-inch loaf dishes or pans; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and, if desired, espresso powder. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the brown sugar mixture into each loaf dish; tilt dishes to distribute sugar across bottom and along sides. Shake any excess brown sugar mixture back into the remaining brown sugar mixture. Set loaf dishes and remaining sugar brown mixture aside.
3. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter and vanilla.
4. Divide breadsticks into 36 pieces. Roll each piece into a spiral.
5. Dip each dough spiral into the butter mixture and then roll into the brown sugar mixture to coat. Place 18 of the dough spirals in each loaf dish or pan, arranging dough spirals in two layers in each loaf dish. Sprinkle any remaining brown sugar mixture over the tops. Stir maple syrup into the remaining butter mixture; drizzle over dough spirals.
6. Bake about 40 minutes or until puffed and browned. To prevent overbrowning, cover loosely with foil for the last 10 minute of baking. Cool in loaf dishes for 10 minutes. Turn out of loaf dishes. Cool for 30 minutes more. Serve warm. Makes 2 loaves.