SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare Pimento Cheese Dressing; set aside. Halve eggs lengthwise and scoop out yolks. In a bowl mash yolks with a fork. Stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons Pimiento Cheese Dressing until smooth. Spoon yolk mixture into egg halves; set aside.
2. Place chicken in heavy-duty plastic bag (do not seal). Pound chicken lightly with meat mallet to even thickness of 1/2 inch. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In shallow dish, beat together egg,milk, and hot pepper sauce. In another shallow dish, place flour. Dip chicken in egg mixture; dredge in flour. In large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes, turning once, or until golden and chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F). Drain. Cool chicken slightly; cut in strips.
3. In bowl combine remaining oil, vinegar, and oregano. Add peas; toss to coat.
4. To serve, place lettuce on platter. Arrange chicken, peas, red pepper, pecans, and deviled eggs. Pass remaining Pimiento Cheese Dressing.
1. Let cheddar cheese stand at room temperature 30 minutes. In bowl beat cheese and mayonnaise with an electric mixer on medium to combine. Add milk, diced pimientos, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Beat to mix.