SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add egg, beating until combined. Add biscuit mix, beating on low speed just until mixture is combined. Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate pieces.
2. Drop dough portions by rounded measuring tablespoon 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until bottoms begin to brown.
4. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine remaining chocolate pieces and the shortening; heat and stir over low heat until melted. Cool slightly.
5. Cool cookies on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to a wire rack; cool. Drizzle with melted chocolate mixture. Makes about 30 cookies.