SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 8x8x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Finely shred enough carrots (about 2) to measure 1-1/2 cups; set aside. Coarsely shred remaining 2 carrots; spread in prepared baking pan; set aside.
2. In medium bowl stir together flour, flax seed meal, sugars, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking soda; set aside. In another medium bowl combine eggs, the 1-1/2 cups finely shredded carrots, and oil. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir until combined. Spoon and carefully spread batter on carrots in prepared pan.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely.
4. Slice square cake in halves to make two rectangles. Place one half, carrot side up, on plate. Spread 1/2 cup Spiced Honey Yogurt. Layer remaining cake half, carrot side down. Dollop remaining yogurt. Top with citrus segments. If desired, dust with additional pumpkin pie spice and drizzle with honey. Makes 8 servings.
1. In small bowl combine 3/4 cup Greek-style yogurt (if unavailable, see below), 2 tablespoons honey, and 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice.