SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place raisins and butter in food processor; process until raisins are chopped and combined with butter. Transfer mixture to extra-large bowl. With electric mixer beat in brown sugar, eggs, crystallized ginger, orange peel, and vanilla until creamy.
2. In medium bowl combine flour, pecans, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, ginger, and salt. Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture. Mix until well combined.
3. With a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop drop dough 4 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten tops lightly. Spoon 1 teaspoon Pecan Topping onto the center of each unbaked cookie.
4. Bake 12 to 13 minutes or until edges are just set. Let cool on pan for 2 minutes; transfer cookies to cooling rack. Cool completely.
5. Drizzle cooled cookies with Orange Glaze. Makes 3 dozen large cookies.
1. In small bowl combine raisins, pecans, sour cream, and caramel topping. Cover and chill until ready to use.
1. In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar and finely shredded orange peel. Stir in enough orange juice to make a glaze of drizzling consistency.