SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. For hash, place potatoes in a 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Add 2 tablespoons water. Cover and cook on 100 percent power (high) power for 5 to 7 minutes or just until tender, stirring once. Drain potatoes.
2. In large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add potatoes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are lightly browned and tender. Stir in carrot; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add roast and gravy, using a spoon to break beef in bite-size pieces; heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
3. In extra-large skillet melt butter over medium heat. Break eggs in skillet; season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low; cook eggs 3 to 4 minutes, until whites are set and yolks begin to thicken. (For more doneness, turn eggs and continue cooking 30 seconds.)
4. Divide hash among plates. Top with one egg and salsa. Serve with tortilla strips. Makes 4 servings.
1. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges. Place wedges in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until crisp.