SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Roast poblano pepper (directions below); set aside. In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat butter over medium-high heat. Add eggs; gently swirl to spread eggs to edge of skillet.
2. When eggs begin to bubble, sprinkle with poblano, avocado, and jalapeno.
3. When omelet is very lightly brown at edges, add cheese. With spatula loosen egg from sides; fold half the omelet over filling.
4. Season with black pepper and crushed red pepper. Serve with Fresh Tomato Compote and toast.
1. In medium skillet heat olive oil. Add 1 onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender. Add halved cherry tomatoes, parsley, salt and ground black pepper. Heat through, serve with omelet.