SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 10-inch fluted tube pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside
2. In a large bowl, beat together butter, granulated sugar, 1/3 cup brown sugar, egg, and egg whites until light and fluffy. Add sweet potatoes and mix well. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Gradually add flour mixture to sweet potato mixture alternating with yogurt, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Add vanilla.
3. In a small bowl, combine pecans with remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar and 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon.
4. Spread 1/3 of the batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with half the pecan topping. Repeat layers ending with final 1/3 of the batter. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto serving plate.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, orange juice, and lemon juice. Drizzle over warm cake. Garnish with lemon or orange wedges, if desired.