SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line shallow roasting pan with heavy foil; lightly oil foil. Place meat rack in pan; set aside.
2. In bowl combine pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Brush pork with 1 tablespoon olive oil; rub with pepper mixture. Place pork on rack in roasting pan. Roast 35 minutes.
3. For glaze, in skillet combine molasses, vinegar, and soy sauce. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 1 minute. Remove to bowl. Set glaze and skillet aside.
4. Brush pork with some glaze (reserve 2 tablespoons glaze for fruit). Continue roasting 20 minutes, brushing with more glaze, halfway through.
5. Roast pork 10 minutes more or until thermometer inserted in center registers 150 degrees F. Remove from oven; cover with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
6. Meanwhile, in skillet used for glaze heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Toss fruit with sugar. Add fruit to skillet; cover and cook 2 minutes. Uncover and cook 3 minutes more or until crisp-tender. Add reserved glaze; heat through. Serve pork with fruit and drizzle with pan juices. Serves 8.