SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In small bowl combine dried cranberries and brandy. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Drain and reserve 1 tablespoon of the brandy.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare pastry and line 9-inch pie plate.
3. In medium bowl whisk together butter, sugar, eggs and salt. Stir in walnuts, flour and chopped baking bars until just combined. Stir in drained cranberries and 1 tablespoon of the reserved brandy mixture. Spoon into crust-lined pie plate. Bake for 65 minutes, loosely covering the pie with foil the last 30 minutes of baking. Cool on rack.
4. Top with Sweetened Whipped Cream. Makes 10 servings.
1. In a chilled mixing bowl combine whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form (tips curl).