SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In bowl combine feta cheese and yogurt. Using fork mash into paste. Add basil and garlic, mash to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate, covered, up to 8 hours.
2. In saucepan bring 8 cups lightly salted water to boiling. Add soybeans and green beans; return to boiling. Reduce heat and cook, covered, 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool. Prepare Balsamic Dressing.
3. Add tomatoes to bean mixture. Drizzle 1/2 of dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, up to 8 hours. Toss before serving.
4. Spread feta mixture on bread slices; place slice on serving plate; mound bean mixture on top. Drizzle remaining dressing; sprinkle basil. Makes 6 servings.
1. In blender combine extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, and fresh basil leaves; blend until smooth. Add whipping cream and blend to mix. Season to taste with salt and pepper.