SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Skin chicken; set chicken aside.
2. In a shallow dish, stir together the stuffing mix and the nuts. In another shallow dish, combine the egg, milk, and 2 tablespoons of the honey. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then into crumb mixture to coat.
3. Arrange chicken in prepared pan. Drizzle with melted butter.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into chicken registers 180 degrees F. Do not turn chicken during baking.
5. Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, mustard, and remaining 1 tablespoon honey. Serve chicken with sauce. Makes 8 to 10 servings.