SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch fluted tube pan; set aside. Let butter, eggs and cream stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Place butter in a large mixing bowl; beat on medium speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating until well combined (this will take about 10 minutes). Beat 2 minutes more. Add eggs, one at a time, beating about 1 minute after each addition. Alternately add flour and cream, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined. Beat in vanilla, orange peel and orange extract. Transfer to prepared pan.
3. Bake about 1 hour and 20 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
4. Place cake on rack over waxed paper. Drizzle with Grand Marnier® Glaze. Serve with strawberries. Makes 12 to 16 servings.
1. In a medium bowl stir together powdered sugar and Grand Marnier or orange juice. Whisk in enough milk ( 1 to 2 tablespoons) to make a glaze consistency.