SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In 3-quart saucepan cook garlic in hot oil over medium heat for 30 seconds. Add the rice. Cook about 5 minutes or until rice is golden brown, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in carrots.
2. Meanwhile, in a 1-1/2-quart saucepan bring broth to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer.
3. Carefully stir 1 cup of hot broth into rice mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until liquid is absorbed. Then add 1/2 cup broth at a time, stirring frequently until broth is abosorbed before adding more broth (about 22 minutes).
4. Stir in any remaining broth. Cook and stir just until rice is just tender and creamy.
5. Stir in spinach, peas, shredded cheese, green onions, radishes, and tarragon; heat through. Top with cheese shards. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.