SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. For crust, in food processor bowl combine amaretti and nuts; process to fine crumbs. Add butter; process just until combined. Pat in bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Completely cool in pan on rack about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in small saucepan melt white chocolate with 1/4 cup of the whipping cream; set aside.
3. In small microwave-safe bowl sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand until gelatin is softened, about 3 minutes. Microcook gelatin mixture, uncovered, on 50% power 15 seconds, just until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir gelatin mixture into white chocolate mixture. Refrigerate, stirring often, until chocolate-gelatin mixture is chilled and begins to thicken.
4. Meanwhile, in extra-large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, malted milk powder, and salt on medium until light and fluffy. Gradually add thickened gelatin mixture; beat just until combined. In medium mixing bowl beat remaining 1 cup whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until blended. Spoon into cooled crust. Refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours or up to 8 hours.
5. To serve, remove sides of pan; place on serving plate. Top with malted milk eggs; slice cake. Makes 12 to 16 servings.