SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In saucepan add potatoes with enough water to cover. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to boiling; reduce heat, Simmer, covered 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Let stand in colander 5 minutes to dry and cool slightly. Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine milk and cream. Heat just until hot.
2. In mixing bowl beat potatoes with the whip attachment of an electric stand mixer just until potatoes break. Add 3 Tbsp. butter; mix on low speed just until incorporated. Add remaining 3 Tbsp. butter; beat again.
3. Slowly beat in milk mixture; adding only as much as potatoes can absorb. On medium speed beat until potatoes are light and fluffy. Do not over mix. Season to taste with salt; moisten with more milk mixture, if needed.
4. Cover potatoes; chill up to 24 hours.
5. To reheat, transfer potatoes to medium nonstick saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until reheated, gently stirring occasionally. If necessary, thin mashed potatoes with additional hot milk mixture before serving. Top with additional butter before serving. Makes 6 to 8 servings.