SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly coat twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray. Set aside. Lay out 1 sheet of phyllo dough (keep remaining phyllo covered with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out). Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray; sprinkle with some of the sugar. Top with another sheet of phyllo. Lightly coat with cooking spray and sprinkle with sugar. Repeat layering with two more sheets of phyllo, the cooking spray, and sugar (using 4 sheets for one stack). Repeat with remaining sheets of phyllo, cooking spray, and sugar for a second stack.
2. Cut each stack in half lengthwise. Cut crosswise into thirds. There should be a total of 12 rectangles. Press 1 rectangle into each prepared muffin cup, pleating phyllo as necessary to form a cup. Bake in preheated oven about 8 minutes or until golden. Cool for 5 minutes in pan. Remove from pan; cool completely. Fill with desired filling. (Cups may be filled up to 1 hour before serving.) Makes 12 cups.
1. In a bowl beat one softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in purchased lemon curd. Spoon into phyllo cups. Garnish with lemon peel twists.
1. In bowl beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Beat in honey and vanilla. Addwhipping cream. Beat until stiff peaks form. Spoon into phyllo cups. Top with sliced fresh strawberries or other berries. If desired, drizzle with more honey.
1. In a bowl beat one 8-ounce package softened cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder. Add 1/2 cup whipping cream. Beat until stiff peaks form. Stir in 1/4 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts and 1/2 cup toasted coconut. Spoon into phyllo cups. Garnish with additional nuts and toasted coconut.