SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 425F. Peel sweet potatoes. Cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks. In a large bowl combine potatoes, cooking oil, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Place sweet potatoes in a large roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a 1-quart saucepan stir together the remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil, the teriyaki sauce, garlic, apricot preserves, dry sherry, ginger, mustard, and the 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/4 cup sauce.
4. Push sweet potatoes to the edges of the roasting pan; place salmon filet in center. Spoon remaining sauce over salmon and potatoes.
5. Roast, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Carefully transfer fish and potatoes to a serving platter. Drizzle with reserved sauce. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds. Makes 4 servings.