SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Cut fish into four serving-size pieces, if necessary. Set aside.
2. Preheat broiler. Prepare desired glaze. Place fish on the greased unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, carefully turning once halfway through broiling time and brushing with glaze during the last 2 to 3 minutes of broiling time. While fish broils, prepare Spinach Saute. Serve fish with spinach. Makes 4 servings.
1. In a small bowl stir together orange marmalade, fresh lime juice, and horseradish.
1. In a small bowl whisk together maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, and Dijon-style mustard.
1. In a small bowl stir together bottled hoisin sauce, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, grated fresh ginger, and garlic, minced.
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven cook and stir pine nuts or chopped walnuts in hot olive oil over medium heat until golden. Using a slotted spoon, remove nuts from pan; set aside. Increase heat to medium high. To the Dutch oven, add 1 pound fresh spinach leaves, trimmed; saute for 1 to 2 minutes or just until wilted. Remove from heat. Add nuts, a dash of Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce, and salt and ground black pepper to taste.