SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. If desired, lightly grease a 10-inch saute pan or skillet with cooking oil or shortening. Half-fill the skillet with water. If desired, stir in bouillon granules. Bring the water to boiling; reduce heat to simmering (bubbles should begin to break the surface of the water). Break one of the eggs into a small dish or a measuring cup with a handle. Carefully slide egg into the simmering water, holding the lip of the cup as close to the water as possible. Add remaining eggs, one at a time.
2. Simmer eggs, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes or until the whites are completely set and the yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. Remove eggs with a slotted spoon and place them in a large pan of warm water to keep them warm. Prepare Mock Hollandaise Sauce.
3. Place muffin halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat about 2 minutes or until toasted. Top muffin halves with Canadian-style bacon. Broil about 1 minute more or until bacon is heated.
4. To serve, top each bacon-topped muffin half with an egg. Spoon Mock Hollandaise Sauce over eggs. If desired, sprinkle with pepper. Makes 4 servings.
1. In a small saucepan combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and yellow mustard. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until warm. If desired, stir in a little milk to thin.