SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Divide chicken tenders between two self-sealing plastic bags set in shallow dish. Reserve 1/4 cup Lime Vinaigrette. Pour all remaining vinaigrette over chicken, dividing evenly between bags; seal bags. Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 4 hours, turning bags occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in large self-sealing plastic bag or covered storage container combine reserved 1/4 cup vinaigrette, tomatoes, corn, jicama, mango, red onion and mint. Cover; chill 2 to 4 hours.
3. Drain chicken, discarding vinaigrette. In large skillet, cook chicken, uncovered, about 1/3 at a time, in hot oil over medium heat, 6 to 8 minutes until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet, let stand until cool enough to handle. Halve pieces lengthwise. Transfer to covered container; refrigerate up to 24 hours or until ready to serve.
4. Spread tortillas lightly with mayonnaise. Divide chicken evenly among tortillas. Remove salsa mixture with slotted spoon and place atop chicken. Top with mint leaves; roll up to serve. Makes 8 wraps.
1. In a medium bowl combine shredded lime peel, lime juice, canola oil, ground cumin, and salt.