SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Scrub potatoes thoroughly with a brush. Cut the potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
2. Cook potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water for 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
3. In a small bowl combine garlic, olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir in enough water to make a mixture that's easy to brush on potatoes. Brush over potatoes; place in grill basket.
4. Grill potatoes on the rack of an uncovered grill over medium coals 8 to 10 minutes or until edges begin to brown, turning occasionally.
5. Or, preheat gas grill. Adjust heat for direct cooking. Place potatoes in grill basket on grill rack over medium heat. Cover and grill as directed in step 4.