SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cut off pineapple ends. Halve pineapple lengthwise; cut each half crosswise into 4 slices. Lightly coat pineapple slices with nonstick cooking spray or brush with oil. Set aside.
2. Thread pineapple pieces onto 4 long skewers,* leaving 1/4 inch space between pieces.
3. Place skewers on the grill rack directly over medium heat; grill for 7 minutes. Turn skewers; brush with 1/4 cup of the Thai Brushing Sauce. Discard any remaining brushing sauce. Arrange pineapple slices on grill rack directly over medium heat. Grill chicken and pineapple for 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and pineapple is heated through, turning once.
4. In a small bowl, combine remaining Thai Brushing Sauce, melted butter, and, if desired, brown sugar; serve with chicken and pineapple. If desired, serve with rice; garnish with basil and chile peppers. Makes 4 servings.
1. In a small bowl, combine sweet-and-sour sauce, basil, Thai seasoning or five-spice powder, and garlic. Makes about 3/4 cup.