SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Place ham on rack in roasting pan. Insert an oven-going meat thermometer into center. Bake in 325 degrees F oven 2-14 to 2-34 hours or until thermometer registers 140 degrees F. Brush ham with desired Holiday Glaze during last 20 to 30 minutes. Serve with Mint and Lemon Sprinkle. Makes 10 to 12 (3-ounce servings) plus leftovers.
1. In a bowl stir together apricot preserves, cherry preserves, and lemon juice. Makes 1 cup glaze.
1. In a saucepan combine the undrained pineapple, peach preserves, cider vinegar, and ground ginger. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Makes 1-14 cups glaze.
1. In a bowl stir together lemon curd, mustard, and garlic. Makes 3/4 cup glaze.
1. In a saucepan combine stout or apple cider, honey, and butter. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Makes 3/4 cup glaze.
1. Combine mint, lemon peel, and garlic.