SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Place chicken in resealable food safe plastic bag, add dressing, seal bag and turn to coat. Marinate chicken in refrigerator about 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to make pasta, in a 6-quart Dutch oven bring about 1/2-inch water to boiling. Add spinach; cover and cook about 3 minutes or until wilted. Drain spinach; squeeze dry. Place spinach in food processor bowl, puree. Add flour, eggs, and salt. Cover and process until mixture forms fine crumbs. With processor running, slowly pour 1 Tbsp. of the oil and enough water through feed to form dough into a ball, tube. Transfer dough to lightly floured surface. Cover, let dough rest for 3 minutes. Divide dough into 4 portions.
3. Dust work surface with flour. Roll dough into 1/2-inch-wide logs . Slice into 1-inch pieces. Gently roll each dough piece in a ball. Roll dough balls over a lightly floured gnocchi paddle or the tines of a fork to create oval shapes with grooves on one side. Cover pasta; let stand 20 minutes.
4. While pasta stands, in the 6-quart pot bring 3 quarts salted water and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil to boiling. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Sprinkle chicken with crushed green peppercorns. In an extra large skillet cook chicken in the remaining 2 tablespoons hot oil over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once. Remove chicken; cover and keep warm. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Add chicken broth and reserved marinade to the skillet. Bring to boiling. Stir in half the chervil. Remove from heat; cover and keep warm.
5. Add pasta to boiling water. Reduce heat slightly and boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until pasta floats to top. Drain pasta.
6. To serve place broth and pasta in bowl; top with chicken and mushrooms. Pour over warm broth mixture. Sprinkle with remaining chervil. Makes 6 servings.